THE CLINIC HAS MOVED TO SUITE 105 WARNER HOUSE, 123 CASTLE STREET, SALISBURY SP1 3TB
We are OPEN.
We will keep the same phone number: 01722 328606
Because of the current situation with the pandemic and for all our safety we are still strictly observing social distancing and face coverings when attending the clinic.
- DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC if you have any symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough or loss of sense of taste or smell. Also if you have a recent positive Covid test or if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid symptoms. Please call to let us know.
- We encourage you to take a Lateral Flow Covid test on the day before your appointment unless you have been vaccinated.
- WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLINIC, please wear a GOOD FITTING MASK or FACE COVERING at all times.
- Wear a LOOSE FITTING TOP and ELASTICTED BOTTOMS (we won’t ask you to change into a gown to reduce risk of infection).
- Please come into the clinic alone.
- Arrive on time (not too early as we don't want patients waiting in the clinic) at Warner House and use the side entrance in Millstream Approach.
- Press the buzzer by the black metal gate labelled ChiroPhysio and you may be asked to wait until the previous patient has left.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you.
Brian Jones, Chiropractor
BSc, MSc, M.Chiro, MDCH
Brian qualified as a chiropractor in 2008 from the Anglo European College of Chiropractic and has practiced around Oxford, in Norfolk and Suffolk and in Kenya. He initially studied anthropology, followed by an MSc in Public Health Nutrition from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. He enjoys keeping up to date with current research and practice and is trained in the use of dry needling acupuncture and more recently obtained a medical diploma in clinical hypnosis from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis.
Brian has always had an interest in people and health and spent many years working overseas as a food security and Public Health Nutrition specialist. Brian has a particular interest in the links between stress and anxiety and musculoskeletal pain, as well as the use of therapeutic movement, in particular Feldenkrais.
MANUAL THERAPY, MANIPULATION, ACUPUNCTURE, MASSAGE, SPORTS MASSAGE , EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING
I'm immensely grateful to you for seeing me through 9 months of sciatica; it's been a tough time.Your advice, care and continuous excellent treatment is very much appreciated...
An elderly lady with severe sciatica had spinal injections...
When I found myself in extreme pain with both my neck and back and having visited the doctor who could only prescribe painkillers, I started to research chiropractic methods...
Dispelling the myth of the chiropractor from a 62yr old lady...
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Please feel free to speak to Nigel Hunt and associates if you want to make an appointment or discuss anything first. We make every effort to reassure you and make you feel at ease when receiving our care..
Nigel Hunt and associates provide an efficient, friendly and up-to-date service for the treatment of neck and back pain and other joint and musculoskeletal problems as well as sports injuries.
Providing the latest evidence based treatments including manual therapy and spinal manipulation, acupuncture and exercise, together with advice about posture, pain management and lifestyle.