Because of the current situation with Covid and for all our safety we are still observing social distancing and we encourage you to wear masks when attending the clinic.
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC if you have any symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, no sense of taste or smell. Also if you have a recent positive Covid test or if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid symptoms. Please call to let us know.
- We encourage you to take a Lateral Flow Covid test before your appointment unless you have been vaccinated.
- WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLINIC, we encourage you to wear a FACEMASK.
- Wear a LOOSE FITTING TOP and ELASTICTED BOTTOMS (we won’t ask you to change into a gown to reduce risk of infection).
- Please come into the clinic alone.
- Arrive on time at Warner House (not too early as we don't want patients waiting in the clinic) and use the side entrance in Millstream Approach.
- Press the buzzer by the black metal gate labelled ChiroPhysio and the gate will open for you.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you.
99.5% of our patients are satisfied or very satisfied with their treatment
79.70% of our patients report definitely feeling better after treatment
MANUAL THERAPY, MANIPULATION, ACUPUNCTURE, MASSAGE, SPORTS MASSAGE , EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING
I'm immensely grateful to you for seeing me through 9 months of sciatica; it's been a tough time.Your advice, care and continuous excellent treatment is very much appreciated...
An elderly lady with severe sciatica had spinal injections...
When I found myself in extreme pain with both my neck and back and having visited the doctor who could only prescribe painkillers, I started to research chiropractic methods...
Dispelling the myth of the chiropractor from a 62yr old lady...
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Please feel free to speak to Nigel Hunt and associates if you want to make an appointment or discuss anything first. We make every effort to reassure you and make you feel at ease when receiving our care..
Nigel Hunt and associates provide an efficient, friendly and up-to-date service for the treatment of neck and back pain and other joint and musculoskeletal problems as well as sports injuries.
Providing the latest evidence based treatments including manual therapy and spinal manipulation, acupuncture and exercise, together with advice about posture, pain management and lifestyle.