THE CLINIC HAS MOVED TO SUITE 105 WARNER HOUSE, 123 CASTLE STREET, SALISBURY SP1 3TB
We are OPEN.
We will keep the same phone number: 01722 328606
Because of the current situation with the pandemic and for all our safety we are still strictly observing social distancing and face coverings when attending the clinic.
- DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC if you have any symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough or loss of sense of taste or smell. Also if you have a recent positive Covid test or if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid symptoms. Please call to let us know.
- We encourage you to take a Lateral Flow Covid test on the day before your appointment unless you have been vaccinated.
- WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLINIC, please wear a GOOD FITTING MASK or FACE COVERING at all times.
- Wear a LOOSE FITTING TOP and ELASTICTED BOTTOMS (we won’t ask you to change into a gown to reduce risk of infection).
- Please come into the clinic alone.
- Arrive on time (not too early as we don't want patients waiting in the clinic) at Warner House and use the side entrance in Millstream Approach.
- Press the buzzer by the black metal gate labelled ChiroPhysio and you may be asked to wait until the previous patient has left.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you.
Salisbury Chiropractic and Physiotherapy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Salisbury Chiropractic and Physiotherapy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: May 2018
99.5% of our patients are satisfied or very satisfied with their treatment
79.70% of our patients report definitely feeling better after treatment
MANUAL THERAPY, MANIPULATION, ACUPUNCTURE, MASSAGE, SPORTS MASSAGE , EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING
I'm immensely grateful to you for seeing me through 9 months of sciatica; it's been a tough time.Your advice, care and continuous excellent treatment is very much appreciated...
An elderly lady with severe sciatica had spinal injections...
When I found myself in extreme pain with both my neck and back and having visited the doctor who could only prescribe painkillers, I started to research chiropractic methods...
Dispelling the myth of the chiropractor from a 62yr old lady...
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Please feel free to speak to Nigel Hunt and associates if you want to make an appointment or discuss anything first. We make every effort to reassure you and make you feel at ease when receiving our care..
Nigel Hunt and associates provide an efficient, friendly and up-to-date service for the treatment of neck and back pain and other joint and musculoskeletal problems as well as sports injuries.
Providing the latest evidence based treatments including manual therapy and spinal manipulation, acupuncture and exercise, together with advice about posture, pain management and lifestyle.