THE CLINIC HAS MOVED TO SUITE 105 WARNER HOUSE, 123 CASTLE STREET, SALISBURY SP1 3TB AND IS NOW OPEN.
We will keep the same phone number: 01722 328606
We apologise if you have temporary problems getting through until BT has installed the new line but it will divert to our mobiles.
Because of the pandemic and for all our safety we are still strictly observing social distancing when attending the clinic.
- We ask you let us know if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough or loss of sense of taste or smell. Also if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering, gloves and loose fitting top and elasticated bottoms (we won’t ask you to change into a gown to reduce risk of infection)
- Please come into the clinic alone.
- Arrive on time at Warner House and use the side entrance in Millstream Approach.
- Press the buzzer on the black gate and you may be asked to wait until the previous patient has left.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you.
MANUAL THERAPY, MANIPULATION, ACUPUNCTURE, MASSAGE, SPORTS MASSAGE , EXERCISE AND PERSONAL TRAINING
I'm immensely grateful to you for seeing me through 9 months of sciatica; it's been a tough time.Your advice, care and continuous excellent treatment is very much appreciated...
An elderly lady with severe sciatica had spinal injections...
When I found myself in extreme pain with both my neck and back and having visited the doctor who could only prescribe painkillers, I started to research chiropractic methods...
Dispelling the myth of the chiropractor from a 62yr old lady...
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Please feel free to speak to Nigel Hunt and associates if you want to make an appointment or discuss anything first. We make every effort to reassure you and make you feel at ease when receiving our care..
Nigel Hunt and associates provide an efficient, friendly and up-to-date service for the treatment of neck and back pain and other joint and musculoskeletal problems as well as sports injuries.
Providing the latest evidence based treatments including manual therapy and spinal manipulation, acupuncture and exercise, together with advice about posture, pain management and lifestyle.